Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Extending An Outlet After Tiling

Average User 16 - Simon feared miraculous tools

As everyone knows, I call average user , all those people who approach for the first time in the world of fitness, or that it does occasionally.
Someone is already in hand for a long time but fails to dismantle its mind all those limiting beliefs that contribute to many preconceptions about the training methods.

This story will tell you now that it's really happened and why I will use a name invented to describe the main character.

A girl moves from the gym the first day open after the summer break.
Before asking me any kind of information on spinning, fit on the box and the fitness room, then go right to questions about costs. He stops at the counter and reflected aloud: "Yes, but if I come in the afternoon then I lecture at the university. On Wednesday I could not but come Sunday. I think I did not pay the quarterly Convenga if I had to come 2 times a week and instead had to do if the inputs had problems if I train every day. "
I try to follow in his mental evolution and while you are away, earning the exit before crossing the threshold he says: "I must say that it is truly a beautiful structure, the prices are very competitive. I want to subscribe to slim the hips and belly. I have to tone the arms and the inside thigh. I do not want to put your muscles. Now I have no money with me, but I come back later and start. "

few days later, Simon returns.
Log back into the gym and still breathing heavily for the race made to the other side of the road, she says, "But what time you close?"
I tell them that in one hour I lowered the blinds. She makes a face bewildered
fed up and asked me something that has nothing to do with the first part of the conversation: "I'm sorry but what brand are the tools?"
while I was going to answer in my head for what I thought she could change if they were Technogym Panatta or Teca.
I did not have time to open my mouth she said, "I'll give you this question because with the gear a few years ago, ingrassai instead of losing weight. Every time I train muscles increased "
I thought to myself that if they really existed tools of this type would have bought them all and would have made my fortune.

already imagine the commercials: 300 € a month and muscles guaranteed!
"I'm not the strength machines that determine the results-I said-but how they are actually used."
Simon once again goes away and does not enrolled.
One evening meeting randomly on the street and begins immediately after greeting me, to justify himself: "You know I have not entered because I had a series of absurd questions. Then I had to go to two dinners degree where I knew I had to eat so much and not worth train unnecessarily. Now I am determined and I think starting Monday. "
I was forced to listen to even though the end was not forced to have to justify.

Undeterred he returned a Monday. Not what should have been but an ordinary one. came to the gym once again and said: "In summary, if I were to start Now what would I do? It 's true that I would train a little at a time without doing all day? "
Without answering voice, I did some nodding their heads and in the meantime I was starting to get the data to sign up.
"You know it is not easy for me to start - said Simone - I used to do many hours of training. Now do the elementary things depresses me. "
He enrolled and do not train that day nor next day nor the week after. Even today, we are still waiting .... To renew the monthly visa that has expired!

0 comments:

Post a Comment