Friday, March 11, 2011

Flipcamera Minoultradifferences



freaaaks Hello everyone! How are you? The sun is fantastic to me! =) I want to remind you that tonight at 21:10 will air the show, "You only want the U.S. is" where will be our Anastacia will perform with Gigi D'Alessio Surrander and then sing the song I'm Outta Love Left Outside Alone and ... all in front of the TV this evening;)

Well ... this post is not very precise and has an argument ... aaa yes ... I remind you that you can join the official forum of the blog, where you will find pictures, news, videos, so rare and you will also know many others freaaks ... Just one click:

http://anastaciafanily.forumfree.it/

We look forward to many !!!!!

There will also be another small project in there I can not talk now ...

Well ... the next update !!!!!!

Andrea

0 comments:

Post a Comment