Monday, February 18, 2008

Gpsphone Wireless Pokemon

quoque you?


Yes I too ...
A voice in the choir or maybe not in the choir
A drop in the bucket
Someone who wants to write while in Italy the law is always less
Anybody speak when the world is increasingly deaf
One who believes that something can change in a world battered
A son died

A future also I speak ... I also write ...
But how can today be heard? no one in the era of mass communication can communicate. Paradoxical but true! yet I want to talk, I'm nobody I know, but that country does not my notoriety, I have the right to express my ideas. And I will do on this blog.
I'll have a reader? I'll be 1000? I will be the future of Italy? I'll be the last of the balls from target with comments racist and offensive?
Who cares

... I also speak ...
also ... I have ideas ...
... I also want to share ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment