Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Harold And Kumar Bottomless Party Sence



Sunday dinner suocerone decides to take us Eataly ... tells us it is a beautiful place, full of things to eat ... I'm thinking that if you call Eataly .... anyway me and a bit topastro 'shudder because in all honesty we do not believe can be a place for us ... After a relative
sclero to find parking we can get, there's a lot of people, those who do not like it, but oh well we are hard ... I can not help but notice the slogan of the place "High food at affordable prices" .. grin, I pull out my black block to the clipboard and I think there will be laughing ...
I begin my tour from the pasta, I'm amazed ... I can get with 9.5 € 0.500 grams of Fusilli, handmade, with 19:00 € instead I have 2 kg of Tajarin Alba but if one prefers rice with 6:00 in the pantry door is a kg of rice Venus.
If you like oil, you can have with 18:50 € 0,250 ml (!!!) of Extra Virgin Olive Oil DOP Riviera.
mica can make you miss a piece of good cheese? with € 29.00 per kilo you can have a piece of Castelmagno.
Now we're all a nice bottle of wine ... 49.80 take them home with a Red Abbey '00, with a 66.90 Amarone della Valpolicella, or not are still not satisfied with 72.90 you can have a Brunello di Montalcino '97, all in 0750 ml size.
Now we are at the end ... we lack the ammazzacaffè .. 46.00 you can have with 0500 ml of Grappa di Barolo '78 .. Oh, and give you a wooden case pear '...
At the end of the round, as one might imagine we have not eaten anything ... pull my money .. and NO! We definitely do not like this place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment